We recognise that sometimes things go wrong and you may feel that your expectations are not being met. If you have an unresolved issue or a complaint, please raise it. It is important to work together, talk, listen and find solutions so we can improve our services to the community.
The following information will walk you through the steps you can take when you have a concern or complaint.
Type of concerns and complaints
You may choose to make a complaint if you believe that a government public education or early childhood service has:
- done something wrong
- failed to do something they should have done
- acted unfairly or impolitely
Your concern or complaint may be about:
- the type, level or quality of services
- the behaviour and decisions of staff
- a policy, procedure or practice